Sunday, November 22, 2009

Interesting TED Videos

Astronomer Clifford Stoll helped to capture a notorious KGB hacker back in the infancy of the Internet (1980's). I had the opportunity to listen to his Audio Book -The Cuckoo's Egg: Tracking a Spy Through the Maze of Computer Espionage in the early 1990's. The book was a real eye-opener for me, and I credit Clifford for increasing my interest in computers and the Internet. Below is a fascinating Video of Clifford speaking at a TED (Technology, Entertainment, Development) Conference.







Another fascinating video I came across this past week introducing a personalized projector and camera computerized device for faster and easier interaction with real-time information. The speaker in the video refers to it as having a "sixth sense." But it has nothing to do with Bruce Willis or "seeing dead people walking."



No comments:

Post a Comment